Paid Media Specialist
Location: Yerevan, 3 Hakob Hakobyan St
Hybrid working environment
Working with our clients - International SaaS, Tech B2B Companies, the Paid Media Specialist organizes, manages client projects. You’ll be working directly with a team of marketing strategists, designers, and will gain knowledge of performance marketing from the experience with international SaaS companies.
What you’ll be doing in your role:
- Execute, optimize, and manage a portfolio of SaaS client paid media campaigns and strategize and collaborate with an account strategist.
- Create and develop paid media campaigns with the help of an account strategist. (Google, Facebook, Bing, Twitter, Pinterest, Programmatic, etc.)
- Serve as the primary point of contact as it relates to all things in the account that are non-client facing (optimizations, budget tracking, ad creative updates, pixel tracking…etc.)
- Coordinate with designers and a copywriter for assets preparation for client projects.
- Develop optimization and AB testing strategies that align with client goals.
- Gather and analyze data insights (ROI, ROAS, CPA, CTR, conversion volume, etc.) to deliver reports with accuracy and propose action plans for optimization.
- Help ensure that updates and adjustments in the buying platforms are communicated to the Strategist and be able to understand the implications of these updates & changes.
- Continuously measure and optimize campaign performance to achieve client objectives.
You will be a great fit if:
- You are tech-savvy, curious, and highly ambitious,
- You have effective time management and organization skills and a growth mindset,
- You are able to adapt to changes within the fast-changing SaaS industry,
- You have a passion for performance marketing.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Proven experience working in digital marketing(1+ year),
- Experience executing paid social media and search campaigns. (Desirable)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Experience in conceiving, testing, and optimizing marketing campaigns,
- Project management and analytical skills,
- B2 level of English,
- Understanding of algorithms of digital advertising platforms(Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and others),
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics,
- Previous SaaS (technology) experience is a huge plus,
- Google Ads and Analytics certification is a plus.
*Junior specialists are also welcome to apply.
We are a kick-ass team of fun people. We specialize in Paid Media Advertising for SaaS companies. Worked with 37 international projects. We have a team of marketing, advertising, design, and engineering folks who make sure SaaS businesses scale. Helping your business succeed is our ultimate mission.
To apply send your CV and portfolio to: email@example.com
Apply for the Vacancy
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.